HOW TO USE:
Dab bristles in product to gently pick up color. Lightly “stipple” or “tap” long bristles onto desired area of face for a pixilated or dotted affect. Next, blend out dots by adding a bit more force to brush to activate the short bristles and create an airbrushed look.
HOW TO CLEAN:
Interested in extending the life of your brushes? Here's how we clean our brushes:
1. If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and warm water.
2. Lather the bristles with our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
3. Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
4. After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
5. Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
6. For a simple daily cleanse, try out our EcoTools® Cleansing Cloths.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4
Your cart will total 4
points that can be converted into a voucher of
22 June 2018
(ECOTOOLS - Stippling Brush) :