HOW TO USE?
EVEN: Create an even base with the Angled Foundation brush
COVER: Next, use the multi-tasking Blurring brush to hide blemishes or apply eye shadow base
SHADE: Apply and blend eye color using the Defined Crease brush
DEFINE: Define lash line and brows with the Angled Liner
FINISH: Sweep powder or blush onto face with the Full Blush brush
ORGANIZE: Custom organize your beauty routine with the Beautify Brush System™
Custom organize your beauty routine with the Beautify Brush System™ designed to fit with the other storage trays and tools across the EcoTools collection.
HOW TO CLEAN?
Interested in extending the life of your brushes? Here's how we clean our brushes:
1. If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and warm water.
2. Lather the bristles with our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
3. Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
4. After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
5. Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
6. For a simple daily cleanse, try out our EcoTools® Cleansing Cloths.
By buying this product you can collect up to 13
Your cart will total 13
points that can be converted into a voucher of