HOW TO USE?
Use sponge dry. Gently press the larger side of sponge onto cushion to pick up the perfect amount of product. Gently pat sponge onto large surface areas such as cheeks and forehead. Then, use smaller end for areas that need extra coverage, like blemishes or contours of nose.
HOW TO CLEAN?
Extend the life of your sponge, and get rid of bacteria by cleansing sponge weekly.
1. Submerge the sponge under running water.
2. Remove sponge from water and add a few drops of the EcoTools® Brush Shampoo.
3. Squeeze sponge repeatedly until soap begins to lather. Continue to squeeze, but do not pinch or rub to avoid rips.
4. Rinse under water, continuing to squeeze to remove suds.
5. Under clean water, rinse sponge to remove sponge and makeup buildup. If buildup is still present, repeat steps 1-5.
6. Squeeze out extra water with towel and lay flat to dry.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4
Your cart will total 4
points that can be converted into a voucher of